Cyberview Resort & Spa
Cyberview Resort & Spa is a five-star boutique resort hotel with resort and spa concept. The ambiance at the 28.8-acre site surely offers tranquility for those who are seeking a quieter accommodation away from the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur. Its strategic location between Cyberjaya and Putrajaya makes it a popular choice by companies and visitors of Cyberjaya and Putrajaya
Due to its prestige and location, Cyberview Resort & Spa is a popular choice among large and multinational companies (MNCs) for temporary accommodation purposes, be it for their existing employees or job candidates.
- Bunga Raya Suite
- Mawar Suite
- Junior Suite
- Executive Deluxe Chalet
- Deluxe Chalet
- Superior Chalet
Food and Beverage
- Verandah Pan-Asian Restaurant: A casual concept restaurant that serves Pan-Asian cuisines
- Bistro Cascata Italian Fusion Restaurant: Offers Italian culinary delights in the afternoon and evening
- Xing Zhu Chinese Restaurant: Chinese delicacies with a hint towards Cantonese cuisine
- Karma Bar and Lounge
- Chillax Pool Bar
- Meeting room and wedding facilities
- Sembunyi Spa
- Address: The Lodge, Persiaran Multimedia, Cyber 7, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Phone: (603) 8312 7000
- Fax: (603) 8312 7001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings can be made directly on their official website.
The food is great-tasting too. I had the chance to try their fried koay teow for morning refreshment and buffet lunch. Fried koay teow is a splendid one, although it is a bit salty according to my tastebud.
The buffet lunch is so-so, with usual offerings found at four-star and five-star hotels.