In response to the Movement Control Order (MCO) issued by Malaysian government effective from 18 March 2020 to 20 March 2020, Digi has managed to put up together some good freebies, discounts and promotions for its customers. The campaign applies for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
Refer to the following announcement from Digi:
With the ongoing Movement Control Order, Digi is committed to helping you stay connected to what matters most. We’re making enhancements to our products and services to help you get through during these times of uncertainty.
Starting 21st – 31st March 2020, subscribers will have access to:
Free Internet and Calls for Digi Prepaid and Digi Prepaid Broadband Users
Stay up-to-date with free internet and calls to all networks with every reload of RM10 and above.
– Enjoy free 300MB + 5 Mins calls when you reload RM10 – RM29.99. Valid for 3 days
– Enjoy free 1GB + 15 Mins calls when you reload RM30 and above. Valid for 7 days.
Get 1GB Free Daily Internet with Digi Postpaid and Digi Postpaid Broadband
To give you more flexibility whether working or staying from home, all Postpaid Voice and Broadband Subscribers will receive free 1GB Internet daily, available to use from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Click here to redeem your free Internet on the MyDigi app.
Do note that this offer is available to all Postpaid and Broadband subscribers excluding Postpaid Infinite Plans subscribers.
Ensure Your Child’s Productivity with MyDigi Subscriptions
As schools are closed around the country, you can be sure that the learning never stops! We’re helping the learning continue with:
– Free access to Malaysia’s curriculum resources on our digital learning hub https://jomstudi.my from 2.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m, and free all day long beginning 24th March 2020..
– Besides that, enjoy a one-month access to UPSR and SPM curriculums on Classruum for only RM1 when the pass is purchased on the MyDigi app here.
Helping You Stay Connected To What Matters Most
Need help to manage your Digi account? All of our platforms continue to be available during this time:
– Our Customer Care hotline, Live Chat services and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Community portal continue to be available for you to reach out to.
– Do note that Digi Stores are temporarily closed based on directive by the authorities. However, you can still perform transactions at alternative locations and methods such as Digi Kiosks, convenience stores, mini marts, hypermarkets, e-wallets, online banking, ATMs and petrol station marts.
Be sure that you stay up-to-date with the latest enhancements and information only on the Digi Community portal.
Source: Digi Community portal